Component Condition Monitoring
Trimble C2M provides full condition monitoring identifying the condition of all the key components being monitored and reports on defect identification, wear detection, and automates maintenance planning.
The system utilizes a combination of shore-based software and interfaces to track side devices and handheld measuring devices.
It proactively analyses and detects anomalies with particular component behavior and uses this information to identify the impact on maintenance and service for the entire fleet.
REQUEST A DEMO
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information or a demonstration.
- Tracks rogue behavior and determines proactive maintenance actions maximizing component life
- Plans efficient component maintenance improving fleet availability
- Understands ongoing component condition and utilization optimizing procurement
- Constantly monitors safety related component conditions improving safety
- Integrates with trackside and depot equipment including wheel lathes, trackside measuring devices, handheld measuring devices, and on-train devices
- Provides a fleet summary view of the entire fleet identifying immediate problem areas (e.g. wheelsets, axles, brakes, shoe-gear, and pantographs etc.)
- Interactive and up-to-date condition monitoring and detection through the definition of rules and alarms using an intuitive graphical user interface
- Warning and danger level thresholds are specified for key measurements and the system automatically identifies and generates alerts when these thresholds are exceeded
- A procurement plan can be generated for each component type based on the typical replacement life of the component calculated by the system
- Interfaces to asset maintenance management systems for automatic inspections and repair scheduling
Nexala with our solution partners provide a number of trackside solutions for collecting data.
- BeenaVision (WheelView) – Trackside Wheel Profile
- NextSense (Calipri) – Hand-Held Wheel Profile
- Lloyds Register (Gotcha) – Trackside Wheel Impact Detection
- Lloyds Register (Gotcha APMS) – Pantograph Condition
- Track-IQ (RailBAM) – Trackside Hot Axle Box Detection
- Greenwood Engineering (Miniprof) - Handheld Wheel Profile
- Hegenscheidt (Lathe) – Wheel Turning Machine
- Sculfort (Lathe) – Wheel Turning Machine
- Talgo (Lathe) – Wheel Turning Machine